Marketing Manager Food Systems EMEA
KaTech Ingredient Solutions, part of Ingredion Incorporated, is an international food technology company that specializes in the development and supply of texturizing ingredient solutions for the food industry. Our focus is the development of plant-based products, such as milk, meat, and fish alternatives but also conventional products in the dairy, savory, and bakery area.
To facilitate our further growth, we are looking for a Marketing Manager Food Systems EMEA (m/f/d) to join KaTech in our office in Lübeck.
The Marketing Manager Food Systems is responsible for the development of the company brand, supporting to drive opportunities for all food systems categories and overlooking all classic marketing communication and online marketing activities.
- Digital strategy and Marketing mix: Define the digital Marketing strategy and tactical Marcom plans. Oversee the breadth of the Marketing Communications mix including PR and media activities, sales collateral, advertising, conferences, trade shows, customer events, social media, and internal communication materials.
- Marcomm Plans: Develop and execute integrated marketing communications plans, including concept launches and category campaigns, to drive demand for new and existing solutions. Translate strategic marketing plans into a 12-month communication calendar with supporting paid, earned, owned & social media strategies to maximize return. Ensure alignment of event, social and campaign plans to the Ingredion’s EMEA communication calendar.
- External agencies Management: Drive Marketing Communications planning process and deliverables with external partners (agency, freelance creatives) writing briefs/briefing agency and creatives, managing timelines, deliverables, and budget.
- Marcomm budget: Prioritize the budget allocation aligned with the business and category priorities.
- Creative and Content creation: Coach the content specialist and work in close collaboration with external agencies to develop marketing communications activities and materials including advertising, website content, thought leadership, social media content, video production, live and virtual events, and client presentations. Ensure relevant corporate communications plans and messaging are adapted for the regional market. Manage regulatory and legal review process for external facing materials for region to ensure we consistently release compliant materials. Ensure all communications materials are in line with company’s brand guidelines.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Collaborate with cross-functional teams including the EMEA MARCOM team, technical team, sales, regulatory and legal to develop effective marketing materials
- Strong Marketing Communications Management experience, preferably in a global B2B environment; food and beverage industry experience a plus. Strong knowledge in digital marketing communications and marketing mix
- Strong project management skills demonstrated ability to handle a variety of assignments simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator
- Proactive in sharing knowledge and expertise to progress business priorities
- Agency management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related function
- A comprehensive project portfolio that demonstrates abilities in marketing communications planning, design, and implementation including new product launches and events
- Proficient in Microsoft® Office applications and related business and communication tools, including Adobe® Acrobat, Photoshop; Knowledge of Salesforce and Pardot is a plus
- Ability to thrive in a high-performance, matrix environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Flexible, responsive and works well on own initiative
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator; strong presentation skills
- Native German speakerhigh fluency both written and verbal in English
We look forward to receiving your CV. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note our data protection notice under the following link: